Translation Latihan Hari Ini 03
Posted by winardiary on February 7, 2009
Please find our (free) translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. You must do something. Right or wrong, people will evaluate it.
2. What will you do, if you already have all the money (that) you need? Will you only/just sleep?
3. They have been seeking (looking for it) for days, but haven’t found it (yet) until now. They must try (more) harder.
4. Lately, the rainfall is very high. I am afraid (if) our town will be flooded.
5. Where do they live now? Have you ever met them?
6. Last year, there were two plans that have not been realized yet. This year we will try to realize them.
7. It’s hard for me to understand your way of thinking. Why do you say two times three is three, and (you say) two plus three is six.
8. My first son lives and works in Europe. Every year, he always goes home, and stays in this house for a few days.
9. The decision of the meeting will be socialized first. If there are no objections, the regulation will take effect immediately (will soon be implemented).
10. My dog is really afraid of lightning. Every time there is a lightning, he always jumps to my bed. Fortunately I have installed a lightning protector on the top of my house.
Thank you and regards,