Translation Latihan Hari Ini 02
Posted by winardiary on January 12, 2009
Please find our (free) translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. Don’t forget to lock the door, then keep the key inside your bag.
2. This house is just (finish) renovated. If you like it, now is the right time to buy it.
3. How much is it? I don’t know. Should call the owner first.
4. Does your handphone have credit? My credit is just finish. Yes, still. But the battery is finish.
5. How about yours? Same, the battery is also finish. Don’t you bring the charger? Yes, bring. But where is there a power plug?
6. How if we drop in to the warung (food stall)? Oh ya, let’s try … Who knows we can charge there.
7. Good afternoon, madam. I want to buy mixed ice. Do you have watermelon? Yes, there is. How many glasses? One or two? Two, madam. Don’t be too sweet.
8. Excuse me, Madam; can we (possibly) charge handphone here? (Yes, you) can. In the corner there is a power plug.
9. How much is the ice, Madam? Two thousand ruipiahs per glass. …. Here is ten thousand, give candy for the change.
10. Has the charging finished? Might have been filled a bit. Thank you very much, madam….. You’re welcome.
Thank you and regards,