Translation Latihan Hari Ini 01
Posted by winardiary on January 10, 2009
Please find our translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. How are you today? Excellent/Terrific. Today I start with a new spirit.
2. What is your plan today? I will prepare application letter. Someone offers a good job for me.
3. Why should we work?/Why do we have to work? Because if don’t work, we can/could not eat.
4. What job do you like? Job (that is) related to service to other people.
5. Do you always expect money in doing your job? To be honest, Yes. Because money is very important in our life.
6. Will you keep working until you are old? Yes, as long as I still can, because I like my job.
7. Beside money, what do you expect from your job? Many. One/Some of them is/are friend, prestige, and mind/inner satisfaction.
8. Is your job difficult? Not so. I (have) used to do it, so there is nothing difficult, provided (we are) ready to / (we) have a will to learn and practice.
9. Is there someone teaching you in your work place? Nobody. I learn by myself and from books.
10. What time do you go to work today? At six, because I should start working at seven. What time will you go home? Maybe after five.
Thank you and regards,
google_ad_client = “pub-1520783559082892”;
/* 468×60, created 1/9/09, exercise */
google_ad_slot = “8715570708”;
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;