Translation Latihan Hari Ini XVIII
Posted by winardiary on December 31, 2008
Please find our translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. Where do you work? How much is your salary per month? Is it enough to fulfill your need? Can you save (some) too?
2. My wife is very busy. Every morning, before going to work she should wash my child too.
3. I want to urinate/pee. Is there a toilet around here?
4. Excuse me, Sir, may I come in? Please. Where is your application letter?
5. Sorry, I go earlier. I should visit my uncle in the hospital.
6. Move your bike. Father will soon come and put his bike there.
7. Are you satisfied with the performance of the company this year? Try to think about the development program for next year.
8. I am proud of you. Increase/improve your achievement again next year, and take the manager position.
9. Since being a legislator candidate, you look so serious. Please relax. If God wishes, you must be voted by many people.
10. I can not (afford to) attend a course or buy book. But I can borrow book freely/for free in the public library.
Thank you and regards,