Translation Latihan Hari Ini XVII
Posted by winardiary on December 26, 2008
Please find our translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. I was born in Papua, but live in Yogyakarta. I have been living here for over (more than) fifteen years.
2. Without skill, you will be very difficult to get a job.
3. Governor has inaugurated the use of water pump for the deep well near village office. From now, we will have clean water everyday.
4. I regret, because I didn’t use my time well when I was still young. Now I am very difficult to support (the life of) my family.
5. Amir doesn’t want to work here anymore. Next month he will move to Surabaya.
6. This party is held by Mr Andi, the richest man in this village.
7. Do you believe that the earth is spinning? If we don’t feel it?
8. What color is your car? Where do you usually put it?
9. The model is banned (is not allowed) to appear on TV. He/She should change his/her appearance/presentation first.
10. Is red wine sweet? Where do you know from? Do you ever try/taste it?
Thank you and regards,