Translation Latihan Hari Ini XIII
Posted by winardiary on December 26, 2008
Please find our translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. Now, I have been a doctor. I should thank (both) my parents.
2. The fried rice must be very delicious. Is it for me?
3. Amir doesn’t work on Sunday.
4. Exercise is the most important thing in learning English.
5. This house had been built when I was 3 years old.
6. Write your name on a piece of paper, then fold it (the paper) so people can not see your name anymore.
7. This cake might be three times harder than the cake (the one) you made yesterday.
8. Too cheap is also not too good. People will think that our product doesn’t have quality.
9. Say no to corruption. We all should improve the quality of our human resources.
10. Don’t change this village to be a city. Let it be as it is (Leave it as it is). One day we will miss it.
Thank you and regards,