Translation Latihan Hari Ini IX
Posted by winardiary on December 3, 2008
Please find our translation below, and compare it with yours.
1. The newspaper comes late today. Actually there is an important article (that) I have been waiting since a long time. But never mind/no problem. I will read it this afternoon.
2. My teacher has just gone/left. It seems he left his glasses behind. Please call him. Say that / Tell him that I will keep his glasses here. He can take it anytime.
3. A : How much should I pay? B : Three thousand Rupiahs. A : I don’t have small money / small change. B : Give me ten thousand Rupiahs and I will give you change. A : Here you are. B : Thank you. Here is the change.
4. I had been jobless / I had been not working for one year before your father called me last week. He offered me a job that I don’t know at all before. But after trying it, I like it very much.
5. How do you come here? You have sold your motor bike, haven’t you? Do you come here on foot? I don’t think so. You must be dropped by someone. Your friend maybe…
Thank you and regards