Translation Latihan Hari Ini VI
Posted by winardiary on November 17, 2008
Please find our translation below for comparison.
1. You must be Iwan. I know you from your voice. When do you come?
2. My brother/sister prefers to stay at home. He/she never follows mother to the market.
3. When will this dam finish? Farmers in my village expect its water very much to water their rice field.
4. The black leather bag is very expensive. I want to have it, but I can not afford to buy it. Can you help me?
5. Money is not everything, but everything (now) needs money.
6. My guest came yesterday. He/she will stay here for five days.
7. The book is not mine (my book). Please find who the owner is (who owns it).
8. The visa extension of the guest is waiting for agreement from the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore.
9. The fishes will be processed first here, before sent to Hongkong.
10. This group will be always monitored by the company manager, to make sure what they do is in accordance with the company’s policy and procedure.
Thank you and regards,